It’s Christmas…and you’re looking for some unique gifts to give the fellow Chrisitan in your life….one that will help grow their relationship with God.
Well, I’ve rounded up a few suggestions that I hope you’ll find very helpful.
1. Many times, we can get caught up in making Christmas about us. But it’s not. It’s about the birth of our Savior! And with that, why not help spread the Gospel, by making a donation to your favorite mission organization on behalf of your family or friend?
Maybe you will help sponsor their mission trip, support a child in their name, or make a general donation to the mission organization on their behalf. Personally, I partner with and work for World Gospel Outreach, so believe me when I say this; this is actually one of the best gifts you can give.
2. Apologetics books and Bibles from Amazon: Trust me, too many of us know we’re Christian, but we couldn’t tell you if there’s any evidence to back it up. Why is our faith the one truth faith? Well, it’s time to learn the evidence behind the faith we have!
Some great authors I suggest, I have linked on my Amazon store. Many of them I have personally studied under, so they come highly recommended by me!
Find the books here!
3. A subscription to Frndly TV! From monthly subscriptions ranging from $6.99-$10.99, us women can catch up on alllll of the Hallmark romance movies to our heart’s content (plus other channels like Lifetime, Pixl, GCT Country, UpTV, Insp and more) and for everyone else, they’ve got History, A&E, Vice, FYI, Sportsman and more). You can DVR all of your shows from 3 to 9 months, and it’s absolutely worth it!
Click here to check out your new obsession!
4. Anything from The Chosen: For real though, do I even need to explain? This is the biggest Christian show to date!
Check out their products here, and read/ watch some of our content while you’re at it here!
5. Personalized Scripture Journals: Paper Sunday is this amazing company that offers personalized planners and journals…with scripture that inserts your name into it. It makes the Bible personalized to you! In addition to English, you can also order it in Spanish too, just like I did!
While some of these items we’re not necessarily created by faith-based companies, we know these options will bring a lasting smile to that special guy or girl in your life.
6. Lucky Chick Cosmetics: If you want to dazzle and stand out (the Dancing With the Stars contestants wear their products), The metallic eyeshadow stayed put for me all day, and their red lipstick shade was the perfect blue undertone shade for my light olive skin.
7. Merit Beauty: This make-up line is perfect for the minimalist, natural woman who wants to let her God-given beauty shine through. My faves? Certainly the coverage stick (foundation/concealer in one) and the highlighting balm!!!)
Click here for the products!
8. Tough as a Mother Jewelry: These items, created by a California mom, feature personalized items that are made of high quality materials and are the perfect, delicate piece of jewelry to make a soft impact to your wardrobe!
To view their products, click here!
9. For the fitness fanatic on your shopping list, products from Bare Performance Nutrition could be just what you need. Plus, get your special guy into the new, 4:8Men podcast from Sadie Robertson’s husband, Christian Huff.
10. For the outdoorsy person in your life, some items from Groove Life will have your adventure-seeker looking stylish!
11. For the person looking to add nutrients to their water to keep hydrated and motivated, why not try some Liquid I.V.? So delicious!
For the girlfriend/wife, female family member or friend:
12. The Daily Grace Co. : This site is dedicated to doing everything it can to grow your walk with Christ. From devotionals, to Bible study aids and products to jewelry, home decor and clothing, you’re covered! They’re always having sales, so it’s perfect for your budget.
Click here for all of their products!
13. Anything by Sadie Robertson. For the teen and young adult, the former Duck Dynasty star devots her platform to growing the faith of young girls. It’s not about her, but about leading others to Christ, and pursuing godly decisions in dating, love, marriage, motherhood and lifestyle.
Order her books here.
14. Anything by Lysa Terkeurst. For the woman in her life who’s experienced loss, whether it be a marriage, loss of a loved one or broken friendship, Lysa’s book will inspire you and help you heal from within, through the biblical wisdom she presents.
15. All Things Lovely. This coffee table book is one you’ll absolutely want to read. We already love Bethel Music and it’s co-founder, singer Jenn Johnson, so why not get a look into her life, learn about health and wellness, raising a family, leading a ministry and more?
Click here for both books! You will be changed from the inside out!
16. Faith Box. This subscription service is like a gift that keeps on giving. You can sign up your loved one to receive a special box filled with items that will impact their faith. These include handmade gifts, a book, prayer cards, devotional and more.
For the husband/boyfriend, male family member or friend:
17. Again, The Daily Grace Co. has you covered! There are some great products to help a man grow in his faith.
Take a look here to see what they have to offer!
18. A subscription to a podcast or company such as The Bablyon Bee will surely keep your guy entertained, and informed!
*Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission when you purchase through them. No extra charge is made to you at all. I simply earn a small commission for recommending a product.