It’s Christmas…and you’re looking for some unique gifts to give the Christian girl in your life.
Whether she’s your mom, girlfriend/wife, daughter, friend or anything else, I’ve rounded up a few suggestions that I hope you’ll find very helpful!
So check out my list below, in no particular order.
1. 2023 is just two weeks away, and with that, come resolutions. Whether you’re coming out of a breakup and want a fresh start or you simply want to freshen up your current relationship, then Godly Dating 101: Discover the Truth About Relationships in a World That Constantly Lies is the book for you.
Written by popular relationship commentators (and hosts of the popular “Godly Dating 101” podcast) Tovares and Safa Grey, the book gives raw biblical and practical truths to help its readers and listeners navigate the relationship scene. The book will help you change the way you view yourself and the opposite sex by taking its audience back to the truths of the Bible. ABSOLUTELY recommend! (And I may or may not have a chat with Tovares coming up on my Youtube channel!)
2. Before you head out for date night, you’re gonna want to look and feel your best. The Dermabeam Pro mask is just what you need for youthful-looking skin. From now until December 20, it’s on sale for $50 off of the retail price at just $249, versus $299.
The mask comes with 7 different light options to match the customer’s skincare needs. Red light stimulates collagen production, green light reduces oily skin, blue light eliminates acne bacteria, pink light improves wrinkles, purple light heals acne scars, yellow light reduces redness & inflammation while white light fades hyperpigmentation & sunspots, according to the site.
The brand recommends using the product once a day for 20 minutes at a time, and to do so with facial products applied for better absorption into the skin. Trust me, it’s quite relaxing when you wear the mask! Basically, you can make everyday a spa day.
3. Sweet, hand-designed gifts make gift-giving more meaningful. Idea Chic offers unique designs in stationery, business cards, wedding invitations and more. They even offer personalized, unique party favors and gifts such as mulling spices – perfect for an evening of Christmas movies and cookies.
4. The Bible says in Proverbs 22: 6 to “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” I believe that also includes how we act and treat our children, and that includes how we encourage them as well. If you have a little girl in your life, I absolutely recommend the new book by Fox and Friends host, Ainsely Earhardt. I’m So Glad You Were Born: Celebrating Who You Are is both a #1 New York Times Bestseller and #1 Bestseller on Amazon.
Parents and children both have big dreams—about their life and the wonders the future holds. I’m So Glad You Were Born celebrates those dreams as well as the wonder of everyday experiences like sweet and special snuggles and cuddles, fun times and learning times too!,” reads part of its Amazon description.
BTW, look out for my chat with Ainsely coming out very soon, ahead of a series of special interviews I’ve saved for the New Year!
5. Many times, we can get caught up in making Christmas about us. But it’s not. It’s about the birth of our Savior! And with that, why not help spread the Gospel, by making a donation to your favorite mission organization on behalf of your family or friend?
Maybe you will help sponsor their mission trip, support a child in their name, or make a general donation to the mission organization on their behalf. Personally, I partner with and work for World Gospel Outreach, so believe me when I say this; this is actually one of the best gifts you can give.
6. Apologetics books and Bibles from Amazon: Trust me, too many of us know we’re Christian, but we couldn’t tell you if there’s any evidence to back it up. Why is our faith the one truth faith? Well, it’s time to learn the evidence behind the faith we have!
Some great authors I suggest, I have linked on my Amazon store. Many of them I have personally studied under, so they come highly recommended by me!
Find the books here!
7. A subscription to Frndly TV! From monthly subscriptions ranging from $6.99-$10.99, us women can catch up on alllll of the Hallmark romance movies to our heart’s content (plus other channels like Lifetime, Pixl, GCT Country, UpTV, Insp and more) and for everyone else, they’ve got History, A&E, Vice, FYI, Sportsman and more). You can DVR all of your shows from 3 to 9 months, and it’s absolutely worth it!
Click here to check out your new obsession!
8. Personalized Scripture Journals: Paper Sunday is this amazing company that offers personalized planners and journals…with scripture that inserts your name into it. It makes the Bible personalized to you! In addition to English, you can also order it in Spanish too, just like I did!
9. The Daily Grace Co. : This site is dedicated to doing everything it can to grow your walk with Christ. From devotionals, to Bible study aids and products to jewelry, home decor and clothing, you’re covered! They’re always having sales, so it’s perfect for your budget.
Click here for all of their products!
10. Anything by Lysa Terkeurst. For the woman in her life who’s experienced loss, whether it be a marriage, loss of a loved one or broken friendship, Lysa’s book will inspire you and help you heal from within, through the biblical wisdom she presents.
11. Faith Box. This subscription service is like a gift that keeps on giving. You can sign up your loved one to receive a special box filled with items that will impact their faith. These include handmade gifts, a book, prayer cards, devotional and more.
*Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission when you purchase through them. No extra charge is made to you at all. I simply earn a small commission for recommending a product.